FYAT FYAT

funny

This was hilarious!
Plus, I liked the music xD

Justin Bieber's Forehead Justin Bieber's Forehead

hilarious

This is awesome,it sorta reminded me of something that would be on southpark,but funnier.

Snailiad Snailiad

Challenging and fun

Its very hard for me to turn corners, so I have to do a completely different route in the game. But hopefully I can figure it out soon. It's been bothering me for a long time >_<
But I really really like this game, its cute and I like the sounds and story so far. Challenging but in a good way, I like it a lot :)

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Oh wow!

This really surprised me, because the beginning was sorta "slow" (as many things are as usual) but just shortly after it got more fun by each mission and side mission! I really like the whole adventure and storyline! It was very fun, and tricky at some points...which is always great. I like the computer too, with the emails and the photos and, oh yeah, especially the "AWANPMJADB" yep, I loved the disturbing note on the computer from The Shining :)

Anyway, I definitely think this is worth 10, straight up. The characters were simple, so much different personalities, the school was big to explore, you actually had to THINK at some points instead of have a hint. It was a great game and I want to play Wasted Youths 2 asap! :)

Smiley Showdown Smiley Showdown

This was great!

I love how the different smileys sorta had a different purpose, like the one with glasses would give you a better chance at a higher kill rate, the alien one's exploded into more than 4 smileys. It is awesome. I love it, although it was short, it was very fun! The music is OK, the graphics are nice and the concept is fun. It is worth an 8.

Megacosm Space Loop Megacosm Space Loop

interesting

I love how the badgers on the visualization are dancing to this xD
anyway, this is really interesting, and mysterious feel to it

_-={Fight for Freedoms}=-_ _-={Fight for Freedoms}=-_

Excellent

This is excellent! Sounds so amazing!