Snailiad Snailiad

Challenging and fun

Its very hard for me to turn corners, so I have to do a completely different route in the game. But hopefully I can figure it out soon. It's been bothering me for a long time >_<
But I really really like this game, its cute and I like the sounds and story so far. Challenging but in a good way, I like it a lot :)

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Oh wow!

This really surprised me, because the beginning was sorta "slow" (as many things are as usual) but just shortly after it got more fun by each mission and side mission! I really like the whole adventure and storyline! It was very fun, and tricky at some points...which is always great. I like the computer too, with the emails and the photos and, oh yeah, especially the "AWANPMJADB" yep, I loved the disturbing note on the computer from The Shining :)

Anyway, I definitely think this is worth 10, straight up. The characters were simple, so much different personalities, the school was big to explore, you actually had to THINK at some points instead of have a hint. It was a great game and I want to play Wasted Youths 2 asap! :)

Smiley Showdown Smiley Showdown

This was great!

I love how the different smileys sorta had a different purpose, like the one with glasses would give you a better chance at a higher kill rate, the alien one's exploded into more than 4 smileys. It is awesome. I love it, although it was short, it was very fun! The music is OK, the graphics are nice and the concept is fun. It is worth an 8.

Reincarnation: LTETR Reincarnation: LTETR

Great game.

Its short, fun and very interesting! There are some medals that are VERY hard to get, like I didn't know about the "mask" one, until I read it somewhere. I love the game it has a good story to it. The controls are good, the graphics, the music was OK. I think if you made an option to leave sound on, but music off would have been great because the music is slightly overwhelming and strong...I dunno just my opinion. I like this game a lot, its funny at times.

This is the Only Level II This is the Only Level II

Original, Artistic and Creative!

I love the game, just like the other one!

@dark7801
I think it is a great game, worth more than a 5 star rating, at least a 6 or 7.
Anyway, just because the graphics are how they are, means it loses 5 stars? Weird just because it is an elephant, a few spikes and squares, I guess it needs to be 3D with the few objects in the game, just saying.

Anyway, this is really fun. I love this just like the other one.

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

weird shapes

Mine ended up looking like a really long christmas tree
xD

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

love it!

Loved the music and the game!
The "stage" titles were extremely helpful,and without them I wouldnt be able to had beaten this.
The hardest level for me (honestly) was the Credit Page,lol.
But I liked the game so much, I wish I could favorite it!
anyway, please make a follow up!

Jim the Worm Jim the Worm

AWESOME

This really got me! I didn't read the comments first, damn it!
Haha, this was fun anyway, plus i've been rickrolled so many times I know all the lyrics XD

Kembry responds:

So many times :D IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE LIKED GAME.
:) nice.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

drunk indeed

LOL, This made me realize how I should NOT be a bartender!
This is a really fun game, definitely one of my favorites but I pretty much suck at the tricks and stuff, I also keep sneaking cherries inside of drinks xD

really fun game 10/10 and 5/5!

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

AWESOME!

Ah,I love these cursors,they're so cool! :3
I love how on the last one,if you spin it around in circles,it makes you dizzy!